Monday, July 20, 2015

Soo, Entry #4: Last Week

Since it is the last week of my internship in Dr. Bassett's lab, I am finishing up my works and re-organizing the results so that other people can later on easily understand my work. 

I first went back to working with Gephi and generated brain network images with different modularity values. Small modularity value detects many small communities, whereas greater modularity value senses larger groups. The figures below are images of same subject and scan, but they have different modularity.
Inline image 1
(modularity = 0.2)

Inline image 3
(modularity = 1)

Inline image 4
(modularity = 5)

After finalizing the gephi images, I revised my MatLab code so that I can save the values that I've used to generate the boxplots. I think the most important task that I would have to complete before I leave is to make sure that all results and data that I've worked with are saved and accessible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment