Monday, September 7, 2015

Amy Qian #5: Last day here

I went to the museum again to collect data last Sunday and finished coding and uploading them on the last day. We still don't know the results yet and my mentor told me she is going to see if we have enough data later and email me about if we need more data. I asked my mentor and professor how this project is going to benefit our understanding on pedagogy contexts and how can we use this information in more practical areas and my professor told me to think about it myself and emailed her about what I think. 

Today is my last day at Stanford :( My lab manger organized the whole lab to have a picnic together. I brought food that I bought from local supermarket and we played frispi together. We had a lot of fun and I am truly going to miss my lab buddies :( 

My professor and lab manager bought me a Stanford mug and thanked me for helping them this summer. I had a lot of fun and learnt a lot in the past 6 weeks and hopefully I will see all of them again in the future! 

Thank you all for a great six weeks experience! 



No comments:

Post a Comment