Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Jay Ha #5

It's been a while since I left the lab, and I am fully enjoying my vacation in Korea. Occasionally, I miss being at the lab, emerging myself into the entertaining world of science. But soon, when I get back to Peddie, AP bio would be waiting for me, so yeah. 

I am keeping in touch with some of the post docs of my PI's research group, and am really glad that I was given an opportunity to discuss science with truly brilliant scientists. 

Since my research topic had unexpectedly yet drastically shifted from toxicology of nanoparticle to UV- disinfection, great chunks of my poster needed to be adjusted. So, I just started to give major retouches on my poster starting yesterday, and hopefully, I will choose not to procrastinate and get it done before school starts. 

I am also reading a book called "Survival of the sickest" for my AP bio summer reading, and the book is much more interesting than I expected. Books easy to read and eye-catching. If any one of you guys are wondering what to do with final days of your summer vacation, reading this book may be one of attractive choices. 

Well, see you guys all soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment